When money is tight we cut everything: including our advertising budget.
Believe me when I tell you that is the last thing you should do.
The key is to look at your marketing dollars as an investment not an expense. Use the customer knowledge that you have and implement smart marketing during these times of financial distress.
* First take look at where you have spent your marketing dollars in the past.
* Second do they or are they able to track your marketing results for you?
* Third think about who your customers are? What do they want? and how can you give them what they want? and how much are they willing to pay for your service?
* Be creative
* This is not the time to become a stressed out hermit
* This is the time to do more networking.
* Offer a special lunch to have the local Chamber have their weekly meetings at your restaurants.
* Partner with local business's that are not in direct competition with your business
* Write community letters in your local newspaper about that great things you are doing for your community.
The items listed above are free. But if you decide to spend money on marketing make sure the marketing company can track your results for you. And remember that it takes more than just a couple weeks to see if an add campaign is working. Another thing to know: it takes the average person to have your NAME SHOVED INTO THEIR FACE 7 OR 8 TIMES before they react to your add ; SO BE CONSISTENT. AND SPECIFIC AS WHAT YOUR ADD IS ABOUT.
First Tax Solution LLC we specialize in Accounting for Restaurants. Our CEO has owned and operated restaurants and She knows first hand the challenges associated with owning your own restaurant.
We also specialize in Start Up Business Accounting for any industry. With our Professional Personalized Accounting Management Team we will fill your every need.
Our Motto is Accounting and Tax Service When You Need It
sign up for our Newsletter
Contact First Tax Solution LLC